Zoning Regulations

Zoning is performed to manage the use of land within the municipality. The regulations state what type of business or structure can be built in certain areas, as well as characteristic of the building. Through regulating the land uses the town tries to create the best possible development for its community.

This webpage provides citizens with all the necessary regulations, forms and other information that is needed to understand zoning or how to go about changing the permitted uses of their land. For more information please contact Randi Salamanowicz at 204-627-1109 orĀ randis@townofthepas.ca.

Policies and Regulations Forms
The Pas Zoning By-Laws Variation/Rezoning Application
The Planning Act Building Permit
The Pas Development Incentives By-Law