The Monday June 8, 2020 Council meeting will be held at the Library Annex.


There will be a Special Meeting of Council on Wednesday May, 20 2020 at 5pm. 
In accordance with Section 152(3) of the Municipal Act the discussion will be closed to the public.


If you have concerns with the Northern Health Region please see attached

Share Your Compliment or Concern – Northern Health Region